Stay connected by checking out our NLCF Podcast! Available here with this feed, on Anchor directly, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify.
- by New Life Christian FellowshipWe're wrapping up season 4 with a conversation about Advent! We dig into the purpose and importance of Advent before offering up some age-old Advent practices: groaning and singing. Groaning is a practice of lament. We consider the places in our lives and in our world where God has promised to be at work but […]
- by New Life Christian FellowshipThis week we wrap up our series on the APEST gifts found in Ephesians 4 and discuss the Evangelist, Shepherd, and Teacher gifts. If you haven't listened to part 1 yet, check it out first. If you don't know what your gifting is, a good place to start is fivefoldministry.com. Evangelist The primary concern of […]
- by New Life Christian Fellowship*AUDIO FIXED* For the next two weeks, we're tackling the APEST gifts that Paul describes in Ephesians 4:11-13. We believe everyone who praises Jesus as Lord has been given one or two these gifts to be used for the sake of the church and the mission of God in the world. We begin the episode […]
- by New Life Christian FellowshipThis week, we dive into a practice that can feel pretty intimidating for us: confession! We talk about how God meets us as we confess our brokenness, how He uses the practice to heal and transform us, and why it's so important for confession to be a communal practice. Afterward, we move through a reflective […]
- by New Life Christian FellowshipIf we walk with Jesus for any length of time, we're bound to run into moments where doubt creeps in. Sometimes we have huge doubts (does God even exist?). Other times, we find places where we can't be certain that God is good or that He'll what we ask. We're joined today by one of […]