God the Creator | We Believe | March 19, 2023
Robbie continues our series on the theology of the ancient creeds by talking about God creating everything and what that means for us today
God and the Trinity | We Believe | March 12, 2023
Robbie kicks off our new series by introducing the Apostles & Nicene Creeds, as well as giving an overview of God & the Trinity!
Wealth & Poverty | Life Done Well | February 26, 2023
Robbie shared on how we can look at themes about wealth in the Proverbs to seek wisdom and gain understanding in our wealth, leaving us to consider:
- How are we engaging with money/wealth?
- What things are grabbing at our hearts?
- What are we toiling for?
- Are we letting the wisdom of Christ shape our hearts and decisions?
- How can I develop a posture of generosity?
Why Words Matter | Life Done Well | February 19, 2023
Steve, from our Generations Congregation, teaches on the power of our words, and how using them well can give life to those around us.
Working Well | Life Done Well | February 12, 2023
David discusses the wisdom of working hard within our God-given limitations!
Resources about Work
- Sermon- Jesus is Lord over my vocation (Click Here)
- “Finding Your Calling” – Craig Robinson (Click Here)
- “Work Matters” – Book by Tom Nelson
- Ecclesiastes 2-3
- Becoming Wise in our Work (Proverbs Series with New Life Fellowship, New York city) (Youtube)
Humility | Life Done Well | February 5, 2023
Kristal talks about humility as the foundation for wise living!
Consider Your Steps | Life Done Well | January 29, 2023
Christian continues our Proverbs series by looking at Proverbs 9 and the two guides we’re offered how to live well: Wisdom and Folly. If we would choose wisdom, we must consider our steps
Biblical Wisdom | Life Done Well | January 22, 2023
Robbie kicks off our Proverbs series by explaining what wisdom is and our need to seek it!