We’ll be getting away together on January 28th-30th for a time of learning, worship, and WINTER FUN!! Our theme for the retreat is “The Normal Extraordinary Life with Christ.”
There are still spots open! Register now by emailing Jeanette!
- tube race against Jim Pace
- 4 words: Settlers. of. Catan. Tournament.
- to ski the black diamond!
- to get away for a fun weekend with friends
- to invest in spiritual growth
The cost is $110 for early bird registration, and $125 for those who register after the early bird deadline. Payment is due on January 23rd!Cost includes housing, food, and many activities at a really awesome resort, Glade Springs Resort in West Virginia, and we’ll have the opportunity to ski at Winterplace.
- Full day lift ticket: $49.50
- Night lift ticket: $36.00
- Rental: $24.50
- Tubing: 1/2 day $25, Whole day $37
- Skiers/Boarders who also want to tube: $13
Lift, lesson, and rental between $74 and $90 (depending on ski or boarding lesson and if you just want a beginner lift ticket or full lift ticket)
- indoor pool
- movie theater
- fitness center
- [nlcf] provided games and activities (these will be SWEET!)
What Will We Be Doing?
Friday Night: check-in, worship, teaching, hang-out time
Saturday: morning devotional, rest of the day is yours to ski, tube, or just hang around the resort and do all the cool free stuff
Sunday Morning: morning worship and teaching, check-out and leave for bburg, or hardcore skiers can hit the slopes again