Oh that we might know the Lord! Let us press on to know him! Then he will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring. Hosea 6:3
2) Does something stand in our way?
- What was the last thing God laid on your heart? Were you faithful to obey in what He asked of you?
- The act of repentance (the act of turning away from something worldly and focusing our eyes on Him and what is eternal) can open your heart to Him
But then I will win her back once again. I will lead her out into the desert and speak tenderly to her there. Hosea 2:14
3) What might God be asking you to do? Wait or Act?
- Patience/Waiting is a huge act of Faith
- Wait with the hope that God will do something even if you don’t know what it is
- Acting is also a huge step of Faith
- Acting without knowing what will happen can be scary, but trusting God through the unknown is worshiping Him
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5
– Adriana Maniere