Who? YOU are invited to spend 24 hours with us! If you are new to NLCF, don’t hesitate to come join in on the fun & fellowship! And make sure people from your Engage Group are coming – the more the merrier!
When? Sept 27th-28th from 5:00p – 5:00p!
Why Should I Go?
To spend time outside of your normal routine & surroundings to hang out and get to know others in NLCF, spend focused time pursuing God, to be able to say that you’ve done a high-ropes course, and because it will be GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL!
What Will We Do?
- worship through music
- teachings & break-out sessions
- campfire & smores
- high-ropes course (or other activities for those not into heights)
- individual time with God
- breakfast & lunch together on Saturday
- general fun & shenanigans
Cost? The cost is $45 which includes breakfast & lunch Saturday, lodging Friday night, retreat materials, and the high ropes course (which alone costs more than $45!)
How Do I Register? Registration is easy! Just go to nlcf.net/campus/registration and fill in the information. It takes about 1 minute to complete! You can pay with Paypal when you register, or you can bring cash or a check to the retreat. Make checks out to “NLCF.”
- If you can only come for some or part of the retreat, that is okay! We want you there for as much of it as possible!
- If you need a ride, we will have a place to meet for carpooling!
- The Orange & Maroon Engage Group Families are competing to see who can get the most people to the retreat! The winners will be served breakfast by the other family!