In step with the current Ripple series: Sunday, March 1st is “8000 Cans” day!!! We will be collecting food supplies at all three services that Sunday for the Montgomery County food bank. If everyone brings at least 10 food items, that should get us to 8000
Right now their current needs include:
Dry Milk, Canned Fruit, Canned Meat (Tuna, SPAM), Canned Mixed Veggies, Rice (boxes or bags… cans is just a metaphor ; ), Hygiene/health care products for men/women, Spaghetti/spaghetti sauce/sloppy Joe’s, Peanut Butter, Jelly
If you won’t be at nlcf on the 1st, here are some drop off points:
– Sunday, Feb. 22nd at any of the three services!
– Monday, Feb 23rd at Zach’s Place from 1-6
– Tuesday, Feb 24th at Zach’s Place from 4-6
Zach’s Place Directions:
– Zach’s is Downtown on College Ave.
– Draper is the road that the Squires front entrance is on
– Look for Guillies at the corner of College Ave. and Draper
– Go in the door just to the left of Guillies and up the steps
– Follow the steps to the right
– Take a left down the hallway and Zach’s Place is on the left
– It’s the only room on the left